[TYPO3-50-general] PDF version of FLOW3 reference

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Jan 30 13:11:07 CET 2009

Hi.

On 30.01.2009 0:24 Uhr, Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:
> thanks for your efforts. Overally, it already looks really nice and cool

I can fully second that!

> My comments:

Yep, more or less what I noticed. Additionally:

Could tables somehow handle column-width more sensible? Tanles 1.1 and
1.2 are prime examples - if the last column would be wider and the
others more narrow it would be a lot better.

Nested lists like in "3.1 Files and Locations" - could they be formatted
more like a defnition list in HTML usually is? I.e. have the term bold
and the explanation below it? That would make them less indented and
more readable.

All in all: go, go, go! :)

Regards,
Karsten