[TYPO3-50-general] Fluid: Caching and additionalArguments

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Feb 25 13:40:20 CET 2009

Hey everybody,

I wanted to let you know two things I've done for Fluid during the
last few days:

Caching:
Now, the syntax trees of a template are cached in the Caching
Framework. On a site I had, this cut down rendering times from 8
seconds to half a second.
HOWEVER, the cache is not yet automatically flushed when a file changes.
I'd like to do this, but there's still a technical issue to solve.
Until it is solved, either disable the cache, or delete the cache
directory every time you change something in the content.

additionalArguments:
I've renamed the "additionalArguments" to "additionalAttributes" (in
TagBasedViewHelper). so _in case you use this in your template, please
do a global search/replace!

Thanks and Greets,
Sebastian
PS: As usual: If somebody is interested in helping with Fluid, any
help is welcome!
--
Gimme five!