[TYPO3-50-general] Typo3 5 and Multilanguage-Support

Andreas Prucha ancpru at gmx.net
Wed Feb 11 12:12:54 CET 2009

> Hi Andreas,
>
> I'll have to keep my answer a bit short, so:
>
> yes, we have thought about the multilanguage support in TYPO3 v5.
> Because we are currently working on other parts, I'd like to postpone
> this topic a bit, but here are some general ideas already:

That's good news.

Seems that Flow3 is the primary topic at the moment. Since I have been looking for a framework for my next backoffice-project, I will have a close look at it. I considered the yii-framework because it seems to be very fast. But since F3 is here and knowledge about it will also be necessary for T3, I might change my mind. Is F3 already ready for a production environment (web app to be released by mid of this year)?

Andreas
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a