[TYPO3-50-general] PDF version of FLOW3 reference

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Tue Feb 10 21:15:27 CET 2009

Hi again,

Thanks for the comments on the PDF. After some trial and error on the
XSLT code and processors, I've managed to get most of the comments in
there.
The latest version can be found at [1] and is based on r1980 with some
minor modifications for layout.
I'll try to cleanup my XSLT working directory a bit and also add the
used files so others can also have a go with it.

Any comments? Please let me know, and I'll see if I can fit it in the
XSLT.

Greets,
Peter

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/829/FLOW3_Documentation.pdf