[TYPO3-50-general] PDF version of FLOW3 reference

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Feb 11 10:11:50 CET 2009

Hi Peter.

On 11.02.2009 9:07 Uhr, Peter Beernink wrote:
>> -furthermore FLOW3 currently the only chapter (but it should be the
>> title of the book). Introduction,FLOW3 Bootstrap, Packages etc. should
>> be chapter headings.
>
> That is something which will have to be modified in the docbook structure.
> But before doing that I think I first should talk to Robert and/or Karsten
> if there is a reason they put everything in one chapter.

Well, the plan was to be able to add the documentation for some packages
to a combined book. Thus the FLOW3 documentation is not a book, but a
chapter.

We were looking for a way to split the documentation into the packages
but at the same time keep the way to a "Definitive Guide to TYPO3v5" open.

Better ideas? Volumes in a set of books? Simply seperate books?

Regards,
Karsten