[TYPO3-50-general] Distributed pair programming in Typo3

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Sat Aug 15 22:03:12 CEST 2009

I would be happy to try it with somebody as soon as we have all PHP
support we need, so if somebody is going to try it just sent me a mail.

I think it can be a quite useful tool, even if I admit, that in such an
open-source project the working times will be very, very different so
that it might be difficult to for teams to find together.

Christian