[TYPO3-50-general] Distributed pair programming in Typo3

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Aug 31 14:16:30 CEST 2009

Hey Eike,

We just tried version 9.8.21.r1660 with PDT - this is the most recent
one, right?

It seemed to work, and it looks like a really nice approach!
There is one thing which didn't seem to work (or maybe we configured
it wrongly):
Highlighting what the other person typed.

We saw the cursor of the other person, but I thought the typed text by
the person is highlighted as well, no?

Looking forward to try it again :)

Oh, and we used in on jabber.ccc.de - although it was not supposed to
work there.

Greets,
Sebastian