[TYPO3-50-general] Distributed pair programming in Typo3

Eike Starkmann eike.starkmann at fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 17 17:21:27 CEST 2009

Hi Christian
> I would be happy to try it with somebody as soon as we have all PHP
> support we need, so if somebody is going to try it just sent me a mail.
PDT and DEV3 should work after the next release on Friday 21.08 ;-)
Since this is the first time I present Saros to an Open Source Project,
I'm not sure how to organize people interested in Saros to work with it.
 I hope this can be done in an selforganized way, meaning that the teams
can find together alone. But I also can offer help, if needed.

> I think it can be a quite useful tool, even if I admit, that in such an
> open-source project the working times will be very, very different so
> that it might be difficult to for teams to find together.
Yes, I was thinking about that too and actually that is also something,
I would like to find out. As mentioned above, I'm not sure how this
"find together" can be done, or if it comes automatically.
Feel free to send some suggestions ;-)

Kind regards, Eike

--
Eike Starkmann
This message is part of my Master thesis research. Feel free to contact
christopher.oezbek at fu-berlin.de and stephan.salinger at fu-berlin.de