[TYPO3-50-general] Problems with PHP5.3alpha on windows
qoo-ooq at gmx.de
Mon Sep 15 22:06:59 CEST 2008
Hey :D !
Tim Eilers gave a small instruction on how to edit the php.ini
He said you should use single quotes instead of double or not to use
I now have these two lines with single quotes in my php.ini
extension_dir = 'C:\xampp\php53alpha\ext\'
session.save_path = 'C:\xampp\tmp'
Also I used this php snapshot
And I had to deactivate/comment the browscap line in the php.ini
In general I followed a mix of the instructions of Malte Jansen and Tim
I hope I didn't forget anything. Here comes a
- Extract the Xampp-binaries to a folder e.g. "[Harddrive]\xampp"
- Download latest binaries of PHP5.3 for windows
- Extract the PHP-binaries to a folder e.g. "[Harddrive]\xampp\php53alpha\"
- _Copy_ all DLLs to "\xampp\apache\bin\"
- File "[Harddrive]\xampp\apache\conf\extras\httpd-xampp.conf"
Change path of "LoadModule php5_module" to
- Of course, you have to activate the "mbstring" in the php.ini.
- Open the php.ini out of <xampp-folder>\apache\bin and edit it
- session.save_path -> single quotes instead of double quotes
- extension_dir -> change to where you php5.3 extracted to (subfolder
ext) and remove the trailing slash or change to single quotes
- restart apache
I also had problems with the browscap.ini (whatever it is), just correct
what is issued and then you are fine.
Re-/Start Apache and it should work...
Of course you can change the path to your htdocs-folder.
Malte Jansen schrieb:
> Christoph Blömer schrieb:
>> php5.3 alpha2-dev wird aber angezeigt.
>> und die extension mbstring ist auch in der php.ini auskommentiert.
>> Vielleicht kann mir da ja jemand helfen.
> Sorry, last time I have overread the half. So I hope you got it.
> But to complete this thread a small description.
> You should replace the old php.ini with one of php5.3alpha.
> Than you have to remove the comments for the extension you need.
> And than you have to copy the extension from the php5.2alpha/ext/ to
> If you change the extension_dir in the php.ini, php does not use the
> path. I don't know why.
> TYPO3-project-5_0-general mailing list
> TYPO3-project-5_0-general at lists.netfielders.de
More information about the TYPO3-project-5_0-general