[TYPO3-50-general] Problems with PHP5.3alpha on windows

Sebastian qoo-ooq at gmx.de
Mon Sep 15 22:17:04 CEST 2008

I did forget something....

in php.ini the last backslash is not allowed, too.
include_path = ".;C:\xampp\php\pear/"

It would be wise to search the whole php.ini for
\"
(doublequotes following a backslash)

Explanation by Bastian Waidelich
"But it seems php 5.3alpha handles ini files differently. In the line
    include_path = ".;C:\xampp\php\pear\"
the last backslash escaped the quote, so everything after this line
would go into include_path and other settings are ignored.
Solution: use double backslashes (\\) or forward slashes (/) instead of
one backslash."