[TYPO3-50-general] Problems with PHP5.3alpha on windows

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Mon Sep 15 21:21:24 CEST 2008

Hi!

Christoph Blömer schrieb:

> php5.3 alpha2-dev wird aber angezeigt.
> und die extension mbstring ist auch in der php.ini auskommentiert.
> Vielleicht kann mir da ja jemand helfen.

Sorry, last time I have overread the half. So I hope you got it.

But to complete this thread a small description.

You should replace the old php.ini with one of php5.3alpha.
Than you have to remove the comments for the extension you need.
And than you have to copy the extension from the php5.2alpha/ext/ to
xampp/apache/bin/
If you change the extension_dir in the php.ini, php does not use the
path. I don't know why.

Cheers,

Malte