[TYPO3-50-general] a JS framework for TYPO3 5.0 and FLOW3

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon May 5 22:29:34 CEST 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote: on 04.05.2008 22:21:
>
>> What I like most in Dojo is that you are really flexible in terms of
>> creating widgets. You can either do it programmatically, but a
>> snippet
>> of HTML like:
>> <input type="text" dojoType="dijit.form.ValidationTextBox" /> will
>> give
>> you a really neat text box with lots of options to choose from as
>> well.
>
> Is that XHTML-conformant? :) A camelCase attribute for a XHTML-tag? Or
> how is that used exactly? Maybe you could show us something "dojo-
> wise"
> in the T3DD, if you have some time, I would be interested in it.

It's allowed because it's allowed in XML and since XHTML is a XML
document it is allowed.
However for 'reserved' tags (like li, ul, table etc...) they need to
be in lower case otherwise
the browser cannot find them,

Side note : but since browser are non case sensitive unfortunately LI
Li and lI are all rendered correctly

>> PS: I think you all noticed that I really like dojo :-)
>
> Heh, yeah! Have you done something professionally (e.g. for a
> customer)
> with dojo or just for fun?

Dojo is really good actually... I use it professionally and keeps
working properly. It specially makes it easy
to make a rich web page quick and easy.

Ries
www.vantwisk.nl