[TYPO3-50-general] a JS framework for TYPO3 5.0 and FLOW3

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon May 5 21:47:11 CEST 2008

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote: on 04.05.2008 22:21:

> What I like most in Dojo is that you are really flexible in terms of
> creating widgets. You can either do it programmatically, but a snippet
> of HTML like:
> <input type="text" dojoType="dijit.form.ValidationTextBox" /> will give
> you a really neat text box with lots of options to choose from as well.

Is that XHTML-conformant? :) A camelCase attribute for a XHTML-tag? Or
how is that used exactly? Maybe you could show us something "dojo-wise"
in the T3DD, if you have some time, I would be interested in it.

> PS: I think you all noticed that I really like dojo :-)

Heh, yeah! Have you done something professionally (e.g. for a customer)
with dojo or just for fun?

Cheers,
Ernesto