[TYPO3-50-general] Accessing the AspectContainer / AOPBrowser

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Mar 13 12:10:34 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

Am 13.03.2008 um 11:50 schrieb Michael Feinbier:

>> Why don't you analyse the classes? It's pretty easy to search for the
>> class and read out the doccomment... You can check out the FLOW3CGL
>> and
>> PHPCodeSniffer Packages...
>> Perhaps it's easier to collect the classes and aspects directly
>> from the
>> Classes-folder and interprete them afterwards.
>>

> Yes, of course that would work. But I thought I didn`t have to
> reinvent
> the wheel. All this collection, parsing, proxiing is already done by
> the
> AOP-Framework, so why not using that?
> Furthermore i want to present the registrered advices and pointcuts
> exactly as the aop-framework will use. Maybe my recoding of the advice
> collecting is in somethings different from that of the aop-
> framework. So
> the Browser would show different results.

I suggest that we rather add some features to the AOP Framework class
instead that you write your own parsing routines.

What functions do you need? A "getAspectContainers()" would be very
easy to add but even if you need an array of classes and what advices
were applied to them, that could be easily done.

If you can do that yourself, just try it and open a ticket describing
a feature and attach a patch to it.

If you want me to do it, just open a ticket (or more) describing
exactly what you need.

Best,
robert
--