[TYPO3-50-general] Accessing the AspectContainer / AOPBrowser

Michael Feinbier typo3 at feinbier.net
Thu Mar 13 11:50:24 CET 2008

Hi Malte,

Malte Jansen schrieb:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I'm not into the AOP-part yet,
>
> but if I understand you correctly, you want some overview about, where
> aspect affects an other class etc.

Yes, exactly :)

> Why don't you analyse the classes? It's pretty easy to search for the
> class and read out the doccomment... You can check out the FLOW3CGL and
> PHPCodeSniffer Packages...
> Perhaps it's easier to collect the classes and aspects directly from the
> Classes-folder and interprete them afterwards.

Yes, of course that would work. But I thought I didn`t have to reinvent
the wheel. All this collection, parsing, proxiing is already done by the
AOP-Framework, so why not using that?
Furthermore i want to present the registrered advices and pointcuts
exactly as the aop-framework will use. Maybe my recoding of the advice
collecting is in somethings different from that of the aop-framework. So
the Browser would show different results.

But I think I will do so, because this seems the only way for now. With
pretty good unit-tests i think i will be able to get identical results
to the aop-framework.

I will have a look on FLOW3CGL as well, thanks for that hint :-)

> (The DocComment-Checks will follow until the weekend.)
>

> Cheers,
>
> Malte

Micha

--
kind regards from Bielefeld

Michael

Error 404: The city you are looking for doesn't exist.
http://www.denkweite.de | http://www.feinbier.net