[TYPO3-50-general] Accessing the AspectContainer / AOPBrowser

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Mar 12 19:43:41 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

I'm not into the AOP-part yet,

but if I understand you correctly, you want some overview about, where
aspect affects an other class etc.

Why don't you analyse the classes? It's pretty easy to search for the
class and read out the doccomment... You can check out the FLOW3CGL and
PHPCodeSniffer Packages...
Perhaps it's easier to collect the classes and aspects directly from the
Classes-folder and interprete them afterwards.

(The DocComment-Checks will follow until the weekend.)

Cheers,

Malte

PS: Feel free to add the bugs to the corresponding project on
forge.typo3.org ;)