[TYPO3-50-general] Accessing the AspectContainer / AOPBrowser

Michael Feinbier typo3 at feinbier.net
Wed Mar 12 18:31:05 CET 2008

Hi there,

for some time now i am working on the pratical part of my bachelor
thesis, which consists of implementing some kind of aop-browser.

My idea to browse through aspects, advices and so on was to use the var
$aspectContainers from T3_FLOW3_AOP_Framework which holds all Advices if
i debug that correctly.
Because the $aspectContainers is protected, I cannot acces that through
my Browser component, so i decided to introduce a new Method
getAspectContainers as described in the documentation.

I wrote a new Interface declaring the getAspectContainers method and an
aspect introducing the new interface and around-advising the newly
introduced method.

Well, then i realised that this is a chicken or the egg dilemma. I think
it is not possible to advice methods of the AOP-Framework itself, right?
  Because the Framework has to be initialized to make use of the paradigm.

So is there a neat possibility to access $aspectContainers from the
T3_FLOW3_AOP_Framework component without changing the source of that
component?

Maybe there is a way to get that injected from the component-manager?

Thanks for hints and advises..

PS: found some small bugs in code-listings of the documentation. should
i open tasks on forge for that?

--
kind regards from Bielefeld

Michael

Error 404: The city you are looking for doesn't exist.
http://www.denkweite.de | http://www.feinbier.net