[TYPO3-50-general] Accessing the AspectContainer / AOPBrowser

Michael Feinbier typo3 at feinbier.net
Thu Mar 13 14:29:12 CET 2008

Hi Robert,

thanks for your help.
Robert Lemke schrieb:
> What functions do you need? A "getAspectContainers()" would be very easy
> to add but even if you need an array of classes and what advices were
> applied to them, that could be easily done.

The getAspectContainers() would be great. An array of classes and
advices would be great as well, but in my opinion this is more in the
scope of the browser. If i see that correctly, i 'only' have to traverse
all Aspect Containers, which holds alll necessary information for me.

> If you can do that yourself, just try it and open a ticket describing a
> feature and attach a patch to it.

I will do that later this day. The getter-Method wouldn't be that hard
to implement ;-)

Thanks again,

regards
michael

--
kind regards from Bielefeld

Michael

Error 404: The city you are looking for doesn't exist.
http://www.denkweite.de | http://www.feinbier.net