[TYPO3-50-general] Coding Guidelines - Closing ?>

Michael Feinbier typo3 at feinbier.net
Mon Mar 10 11:34:06 CET 2008

Hey,

Tim Eilers schrieb:

>> "For files that contain only PHP code, the closing tag ("?>") is never
>> permitted. It is not required by PHP. Not including it prevents
>> trailing whitespace from being accidentally injected into the output."
>
> Never heard of that. sounds interesting

It seems not to be that interesting to the others ;-)

> i don't know. does it cause problems in special situations?

No. I'm coding with that for quite a long time now and i don`t met any
problems.

> Cheers,
> F3_Timmy.

Greetings
Michael (T3_michael? ;)

--
kind regards from Bielefeld

Michael

Error 404: The city you are looking for doesn't exist.
http://www.denkweite.de | http://www.feinbier.net