[TYPO3-50-general] Rebuilding Backend GUI

Peter Bartels peterbartels at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 12:20:26 CET 2008

I don't see any problems in their license as long as typo3 remains
open source. Jack (founder of ext) has put a lot of effort in this
product. He gets the most of his fundings from support offerings.

Apart from that, I still think it's a nifty toolkit and an great
enhancement for the backend GUI.

Please share your opinion.

Regards, Peter