[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3 question: "all or nothing" or "resine picking"

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Mar 8 17:24:37 CET 2008

Hi!

I have to admit that I probably could have figured out by playing the
code itself, but here's my question: Do I have to use all of the code in
the SVN or may I use only parts of it? Say, I want only the (to be
written) template classes *, will I have to "install" all the CR classes
as well, etc.

Masi

PS: The FAQ is missing the question "Is FLOW3 an acronym? Or what is the
meaning of the name?" Maybe a "Why GPL and not LGPL or another more
permissive licence?". Possible answer "We want to inspire to share. The
LGPL doesn't do this. See also the Free Software Foundations stance on
this subject: http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/why-not-lgpl.html"

* If small enough by itself it could be a Smarty replacement.