[TYPO3-50-general] [TYPO3-team-core-v5] Make sure your FLOW3 is up to date!

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Jun 6 16:01:04 CEST 2008

Hi.

I have stumbled across issues (e.g. in FLOW3CGL) in the past that I think *must* have been noticed by others. The only explanation could be that it still works if you are using an old version of FLOW3.

Be aware that FLOW3 (and other packages) are fast moving targets, so make sure to update from SVN on a regular basis. This is the only chance to make sure your code integrates with other parts of the system.

Thanks,
Karsten
--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo