[TYPO3-50-general] Is there a working example of the Content Repository?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Jun 4 13:10:02 CEST 2008

Hi Christoph,

Am 04.06.2008 um 12:03 schrieb Christoph Blömer:

> I currently checked out the Blog Package and the PhoneBookTutorial. Is
> it currently possible to get them run?

No, the PhoneBookTutorial definately doesn't work and Karsten & I are
working
on the Blog _right now_. What both packages need in order to run
properly is
persistence - and that's the feature we're currently sprinting on.

> Do I need to configure anything special for mysql or sqlite. What
> about
> the database layout?
>
> PhoneBookTutorial says: *invalid data source name*
>
> Blog says: *#1212490598: No Blog found in BlogRepository
> *
> A small tutorial would be great.

There will be one, as soon as we got it working ...

> P.S: The reference documentation on flow3.de doesn't fit on the
> current
> classes. Is it  possible to change the mistakes I find on my own?

You can change the parts yourself in the DocBook files (in the
Documentation/
directory of the FLOW3 package) and then attach a patch to a new
ticket on
forge.typo3.org. There will be an easier way to help us with
documentation,
but for now that's the route.

If you make any substantial contributions we also need a signed CLA
from you
(if you haven't already signed one). More information can be found at
http://typo3.org/about/licenses.

Thank your for your help,

robert