[TYPO3-50-general] Is there a working example of the Content Repository?

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Wed Jun 4 12:03:29 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

I currently checked out the Blog Package and the PhoneBookTutorial. Is
it currently possible to get them run?
Do I need to configure anything special for mysql or sqlite. What about
the database layout?

PhoneBookTutorial says: *invalid data source name*

Blog says: *#1212490598: No Blog found in BlogRepository
*
A small tutorial would be great.

Greetings from Karlsruhe
Christoph

P.S: The reference documentation on flow3.de doesn't fit on the current
classes. Is it  possible to change the mistakes I find on my own?