[TYPO3-50-general] Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: could not find driver

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Jan 9 10:52:32 CET 2008

Hi.

Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> In my default TYPO3 setup (windows!) I get an uncaught TYPO3 Exception
> when I run the TYPO3CR-Tests.
> Adding the right PHP extension in php.ini resolves this problem:
>
>     extension = php_pdo_sqlite.dll
>
> (not "php_sqlite.dll").
>
> You might want to catch this Exception!?

No, thanks. :) Errors like that should be caught by the installer in the
future.

> btw: Should we post such technical notes to the issue tracker directly?

Yes, why not.

> btw²: Is there a reason why you did not set the bugtracker-properties in
> the SVN repository? I've set

Didn't know about those.

> This adds a column "Bug-ID" to the SVN log and makes issue numbers in
> the commit messages clickable

Err, where does it add that? In the trac timeline and commit messages
bugs, changesets, ... are linked. Or do you refer to SVN clients like
Subclipse? Please be a little more precise, thanks...

Karsten