[TYPO3-50-general] Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: could not find driver

Bastian Waidelich waidelich at network-publishing.de
Wed Jan 9 17:53:01 CET 2008

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:

>> You might want to catch this Exception!?
> No, thanks. :) Errors like that should be caught by the installer in the
> future.

nice.

>> btw: Should we post such technical notes to the issue tracker directly?
> Yes, why not.

OK then, next time ;)

>> Is there a reason why you did not set the bugtracker-properties
>> in the SVN repository?

> Didn't know about those.

> Err, where does it add that? In the trac timeline and commit messages
> bugs, changesets, ... are linked. Or do you refer to SVN clients like
> Subclipse? Please be a little more precise, thanks...

I'm sorry, I was referring to the Bugtracker integration features of
TortoiseSVN
(http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-dug-bugtracker.html)
In trac issue numbers are recognized automatically but in order to link
issues automatically within your client software (TortoiseSVN,
Subclipse,...) you have to specify the format for issues and the URL of
the bugtracker.
Then issue numbers in the Log (of the client tool) are linked with the
detail view of the respective issue and issues are searchable from
within the client.

Anyways, it's just a handy little helper so I've added it to my personal
workingcopy (you set it just like other Subversion properties on the
root folder of the working copy)

Bastian