[TYPO3-50-general] Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: could not find driver

Bastian Waidelich waidelich at network-publishing.de
Wed Jan 9 09:55:08 CET 2008

In my default TYPO3 setup (windows!) I get an uncaught TYPO3 Exception
when I run the TYPO3CR-Tests.
Adding the right PHP extension in php.ini resolves this problem:

	extension = php_pdo_sqlite.dll

(not "php_sqlite.dll").

You might want to catch this Exception!?

btw: Should we post such technical notes to the issue tracker directly?
btw²: Is there a reason why you did not set the bugtracker-properties in
the SVN repository? I've set

	bugtraq:url http://5-0.dev.typo3.org/trac/ticket/%BUGID%
	bugtraq:logregex #(\d+)

This adds a column "Bug-ID" to the SVN log and makes issue numbers in
the commit messages clickable

keep up the good work
Bastian