[TYPO3-50-general] TYPO3CGL - thanks and an open task...

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Tue Feb 19 23:29:38 CET 2008

Hi Karsten!

Thanks.

I just added them from the old dev-wiki. Most of them are already
solved. Tim will do the status change in the next days.
But we are both in our exams period...

So next week it will be clear, where are some bugs or features missing.

Sebastian and I hope, that we can also include the CGL-Validator into
forge.typo.org > Metrics the next days...

Cheers,

Malte