[TYPO3-50-general] TYPO3CGL - thanks and an open task...

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Feb 19 18:16:42 CET 2008

Hi!

Good work on TYPO3CGL!

Today I had a first look at the TYPO3CGL and used the checker to fix a
whole bunch of issues for TYPO3CR, PhoneBookTutorial and PHP6.

I opened two issues and while doing that I recognized that there are a
lot of issues in forge that seem to be solved already. So here is the
task: Please go through those issues and comment/update/resolve them as
needed. Right now it's hard to know what is still missing completely,
broken or subject to change...

Thanks,
Karsten