[TYPO3-50-general] TYPO3CGL - thanks and an open task...

Tim Eilers tim.eilers at web.de
Tue Feb 19 23:49:25 CET 2008

Malte Jansen schrieb:
> Hi Karsten!
>
> Thanks.
>
> I just added them from the old dev-wiki. Most of them are already
> solved. Tim will do the status change in the next days.
> But we are both in our exams period...
>
> So next week it will be clear, where are some bugs or features missing.

First: I got a new notebook today, now i can develop very much faster.
Second: I wanted to wait for Malte to refactor code and commit it to forge.
Third: Malte made feature isses, which make very much sense. Sure, much
of them are solved already, but some of them are still a bit faulty and
now i can go through the issues and look, which of them are really
solved. (at least in my eyes)
Fourth: I am not in exams period, but working. The problem is: the work
has nothing to do with typo/flow3 (unfortunately), so i can only develop
in the evening hours...

Just minutes ago i looked at the first tickets and am updated some. It
will only be days... (I hope)

> Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Good work on TYPO3CGL!

thanks. much work was done by malte, i only did the sniffs..

>> Today I had a first look at the TYPO3CGL and used the checker to fix a
>> whole bunch of issues for TYPO3CR, PhoneBookTutorial and PHP6.

fine :D so the validator already fulfills its aim.

>> I opened two issues and while doing that I recognized that there are a
>> lot of issues in forge that seem to be solved already. So here is the
>> task: Please go through those issues and comment/update/resolve them
>> as needed. Right now it's hard to know what is still missing
>> completely, broken or subject to change...

see above, i will go through all of them in the next days...

i have a final question:
where did the old guide go? much of it i found at flow3.typo.org, but
especially the part with the guidelines has gone. where is it? am i blind?

cheers, tim.