[TYPO3-50-general] TypoScript 2.0 syntax
typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Sat May 26 11:54:49 CEST 2007
Thomas Hempel schrieb:
> I can't imagine. So why should we do that in TS?
Because of this problem in TYPO3 4.X:
1. something = COA
2. something.1 = TEXT
3. //this is an one line comment.
4. //this too
5. //what follows is a value defintion
6. something.1.value = Something
7. //what follows is a two line comment:
9. this is a comment
12. //What follows is a new object..
13. something.2 = TEXT
14. /*what follows is not a value definition */
15. something.2.value = Something what shouldn't be shown
16. /*but the following is.. */
17. something.3 = TEXT
18. something.3.value = This is ok.
Notice, that TYPO3 handles lines 14, 15 and 16 as one comment block, as
the documentation says that everything after /* is threated as a
comment. The */ in line 14 is therefore not parsed anymore.
More information about the TYPO3-project-5_0-general