[TYPO3-50-general] TypoScript 2.0 syntax

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Sat May 26 10:22:01 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas,

> I don't like it too. We should use one or more of these:
> /* Bla */
> // Bla
> # Bla
+1

> { BLA }
> (* BLA *)
Please! Nooo! ;-)

> Well. Please notice, that TYPO3 should be able to identify the ending of
> a comment if it's in the same line as the start..
For what advantage? I mean in TS, every line is exactly one "command".
Why should I want to paste somewhere inside such a command? I never saw,
such things in code. ^^

Would you write things like that in PHP:

	$myString /* great variablename, isn't it? */ = 'Hello World';

I can't imagine. So why should we do that in TS?

Greets,
Thomas