[TYPO3-50-general] Skinning Api for 5.0

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu May 3 21:23:30 CEST 2007

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.0.0/view/6/1/

>> it's all there but unfortunately nobody seems to be using it.
>
> This API is horrible!

I didn't say it is good or that I like it, I just wanted to point out that
something like a skinning API is available and (like the rest of the
framework) it has to be improved to make it act like a real framework skin.
So it seems that the developers are aware of this need and I guess they
planned something similar for 5.0 as well.

But again this only makes sense, if people know how to find this API and if
they respect the rules behind it.

Lets wait and see ... ;-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian