[TYPO3-50-general] Skinning Api for 5.0

Chris Wittmann [Swift Lizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Thu May 3 17:39:30 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

after talking to Robert on the DevDays offering my help with some
Designstuff for 5.0 ... by the way i?ll still have to mail you robert,.. ;-)

i just thought about a tremendous problem everyone of us knows,... we
ain?t got any skinning api in 4.0 that works for BE as well as for FE,
so at any time one writes a module for BE he has to "invent" his own
style and html,...

can we do some about this,... please,.. it would be nice if there would
be some kind of api for forms , tables and all that other stuff like
buttons, colors ans so on,..

that way we would be able to create an BE CI of Typo3 and to make
Developing much easier.

just my two cents,..

chris