[TYPO3-50-general] JavaBridge, SVN checkout.. whatelse?

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Feb 19 15:13:44 CET 2007

Hi.

Andreas Förthner wrote:
> segfaults in my apache error log. Which script do I have to call to see
> something from the 5.0 code? Perhaps then I can backtrace the error...

Over the weekend I upgraded the Jackrabbit in SVN to 1.2.1 (from 1.0)
and changed the way the Java classes are included. Maybe you just svn
update and try again... According to "Speedy Dan" updating is the most
useful way of solving bugs in the Java world. Hehe.

I did compile the bridge in version 4.0.1 during the weekend, and have
no problems. But maybe you could also try using version 3.1.8 of the
bridge...

Calling index.php should show you a selection of packages to run unit
tests on, just run the jackrabbit stuff for the full
system-breaking-power of unit testing... :)

Regards,
Karsten

PS: Yes, the tests should make your Java run out of heap memory, there
is still some leak in the testing and some funny behavior in the core...
--
Karsten Dambekalns
Gimme Five!