[TYPO3-50-general] TCEForms

Dan Frost dan at 3ev.com
Fri Oct 13 12:38:23 CEST 2006

Robert,

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Dan Frost schrieb:
>> Nice idea - and, yes, I am interested in designed a library such as
>> this. In fact, we have a load of code which does exactly this - will
>> post more info shortly.
>
> That's great! I'm curious to see the typical Dan Frost approach ;-)

object, object, object...!

> Sidenode: What I have in mind is that you create a little concept with
> diagrams and code examples explaining your ideas. In TYPO3s history we
> had a lot of communication going on on a very detailled level. We have
> to learn from that for the 5.0 project and try to present our ideas in a
> less verbose but in a more vivid manner. See what I mean?

I agree - where these ideas be presented? If diagrams, is there
somewhere we can upload them to?

> By the way: Do you know of any round trip capable UML editor for PHP5?

No, but I built an XMI (UML XML) to PHP converter and started on  a
PHP-parser which could go back the other way. I couldn't decide whether
or not to carry on or work on an existing tool... What do you think?

dan

--
Dan Frost
Technical Director