[TYPO3-50-general] TCEForms

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Oct 13 12:31:48 CEST 2006

Hi Dan,

Dan Frost schrieb:
> Nice idea - and, yes, I am interested in designed a library such as
> this. In fact, we have a load of code which does exactly this - will
> post more info shortly.

That's great! I'm curious to see the typical Dan Frost approach ;-)

Sidenode: What I have in mind is that you create a little concept with
diagrams and code examples explaining your ideas. In TYPO3s history we
had a lot of communication going on on a very detailled level. We have
to learn from that for the 5.0 project and try to present our ideas in a
less verbose but in a more vivid manner. See what I mean?

By the way: Do you know of any round trip capable UML editor for PHP5?

Cheers,
robert