[TYPO3-50-general] TCEForms

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at moduleBox.com
Fri Oct 13 12:23:35 CEST 2006

My favorite way there is to have a strong object definition and be able
to generate default views and controllers for that by dedicated
generators.

But the first question for all form stuff will be:

How much of the ultraflexibility of TYPO3 is really needed?
You cannot design any system without any specification.

I think grouping attributes of (data) objects into restriction levels
makes more sense than the old way of big acl lists for selected database
records.

Also having a set of default groups defined (editors, chief editor,
template admin, admin) makes design process much more easier.

Sven