[TYPO3-50-general] General thoughts/ docbook

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Wed Nov 15 14:00:36 CET 2006

>>create custum documentations by writing an index and leaving out all the
>>chapters wich are irrelevant for the corrent customer.
>
> oh what? I don't guess what you mean.

ok i was to short :-))

lets say we have a documentation wiki with such structure

CObjects:Menu
CObjects:TextPic
CObjects:Text
Page:Standard
Page:Advanced

so what i want is to provide a custom dukumentation based on that wiki

i would like to write something like this

* Editing
** Pages
*** [[Page:Standard]]
** CObjects
*** [[CObjects:TextPic]]
*** [[CObjects:Text]]

i would expect the system to ceate an index and to fetch the content of
the linked articles into the chapters

the wiki2xml extension provides something like this by interpreting the
textfield as a list of articles

is that more clear ? regards Martin