[TYPO3-windows] Re: TYPO3 6.2.4 under XAMPP: Introduction Package - no Template, no Pages

richard mei richardIonlineI at alice-dsl.net
Sun Aug 17 00:09:59 CEST 2014

More results (error message now) + @Roelof de Groot (potatodie) pls see below:
I enabled Configuration Preset "Development" in the Install tool (http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/204089/ reminded me on this option).
Installing the Introduction Package now brings up this error message on screen:

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception
#1: PHP Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in D:\Install\xampp\htdocs\typo3_src-6.2.4_2\typo3\sysext\core\Classes\DataHandling\DataHandler.php line 1451 (More information)
TYPO3\CMS\Core\Error\Exception thrown in file
D:\Install\xampp\htdocs\typo3_src-6.2.4_2\typo3\sysext\core\Classes\Error\ErrorHandler.php in line 101.

01451: $eFile = \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Html\RteHtmlParser::evalWriteFile($vconf['spec']['static_write'], array_merge($currentRecord, $fieldArray));

With this the Introduction Package is listed, but not activated. As this behaviour is different from my test before (last message) with Configuration Preset "Production" I tested that config again and like before the Introduction Package is reported to be activated. But there are no pages, no template. So both cases seem to be equivalent in some way.

The error message suits somehow to my previous observation that in file LocalConfiguration.php the entry 'introduction' => 'a:0:{}' I guess. Which means there is an array that was not filled with something i.e. with data about the introduciton package.

TYPO3 on XAMPP is a plague (for me)! One has to turn into a TYPO3 developer it seems.

@Roelof de Groot (potatodie):
Can you pls check if you get the same error message?