[TYPO3-windows] Problems with installation of 4.3.2

Erdal Gök comm at webcan.de
Mon Apr 12 21:29:03 CEST 2010

Am 12.04.2010 20:40, schrieb Steffen Liebig:
> ... Only
> point in it is thi damned ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL-thing that has to be renewed
> every hour or login. I'd like to find some automation possibilities for
> non-programmers *lol*...who cares, I'll find something.

Hi Steffen,

this is not a bug but a feature. ;-)
The install-tool is deleted after one hour automatic, so its not a
danger if you forget to delete it.
You can create this file by an admin function. I don't know the englisch
translation and try giving you the path in german (Benutzerwerkzeuge |
Einstellungen | Admin-Funktionen | Zugriff auf Installationsprogramm).

Greetings

Erdal