[TYPO3-windows] Problems with installation of 4.3.2

Steffen Liebig chessman at freenet.de
Mon Apr 12 20:40:24 CEST 2010

Mission closed...an unneeded html-tag found the way into one of my
configuration data. Deleted it, Backend and install tool are working. Only
point in it is thi damned ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL-thing that has to be renewed
every hour or login. I'd like to find some automation possibilities for
non-programmers *lol*...who cares, I'll find something.

news:mailman.1.1271004676.16430.typo3-windows at lists.typo3.org...