[TYPO3-windows] install problems

Francesco Pessina typo3news at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 18 17:52:16 CEST 2006

If you can, try to install it on a FAT32 partition instead an NTFS partition. None of permission
"bug" can stop the installation flow of Typo.

A quick note: on php 5.x a list of mysql function are deprecated and not available with it. Once of
this is the "mysql_create_db" and Typo3 seems to use it for create a new database (this happen in
all 4.0 beta and RC1; I haven't tested on RC2 and later). A work around is to create manually the
database and select it in the "123" install tool...

Cheers,

Francesco.