[Typo3-windows] Install typo3.8.0

Michael Wesley michael.wesley at wesley.se
Thu Oct 20 13:00:12 CEST 2005

Hi

I have the same problem, and just to verify this isn¨'t an access problem I
have set IUSR_.... have full access to all directories.

Still doesn't work, so that's NOT the problem.

BTW, I'm using the latest version 3.8.0 as of today.

//wesley

news:mailman.1.1113288180.18714.typo3-windows at lists.netfielders.de...