[Typo3-windows] Install typo3.8.0

Michael Wesley michael.wesley at wesley.se
Thu Oct 20 12:55:31 CEST 2005

Hi

I have the same problem.

Since Iäm new to PHP, MySQL AND Typo3, I cannot say if it works with version
3,7.x, but 3.8.0 and IIS 6, Windows 2003, it will not work!!

The directory exists, the localconf.php file exists, but the script respond
with that the direcory localhost/typo3conf does not exist from the line

if (!@is_dir(PATH_typo3conf)) die(.........

in index.php.

So the execution fails.

//wesley