[Typo3-windows] update to wiki_typo3: windows symlinks section

Christian Rehkopf crnet.de at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:40:15 CET 2005

> good point, I added. But still it is there, if you follow the help @ you
> would get first to this link below then to the text I wrote:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_Installation_Basics#How_TYPO3_works

OK - got it! :-)

The point was that I was reading primary in the Windows-section, because of
my first Typo Installation on an IIS.
The others where just local on a WAMP-Installation, but now we start to set
up the production system, and there we have to work on IIS because we have
lots of .asp-Applications already running. So I have to have .asp with MSSQL
and .php with MySQL on the same machine.

> of course, i would add date though, and eventually directions where can
> one go for further readings and questions (like here, manuals and etc..)
> i can add few more, as i installed 6.2.5 q16, i mean i configured. tests
> went well, but havent tested in production environment as i'm still
> learning typo3

OK - I added something here
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Windows#ImageMagick
and here
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Windows_security
but I'm a noob with wiki AND Typo3 and believe me: I run against EVERY wall
I find on the way  ;-)

Christian