[Typo3-windows] update to wiki_typo3: windows symlinks section

Darko Kalevski kdarko at unet.com.mk
Wed Dec 21 10:58:34 CET 2005

Christian Rehkopf wrote:
> "Darko Kalevski"
>
>>post problems, suggestions...verify it...bla bla :)
>>

> Hi,
>
> I wasn't shure for what this should be.
>
> Why do I need Symlinks? / Does typo run without symlinks? etc...
>
> A small introduce would be really nice.
>
> Where is the difference to this text and
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Symlinks_on_Windows
>
> The text itself is nice, easy doable step-by-step.

did you get it? did you read it? I was away for few days..ill abit and
etc :) if i can help let me know.

> BTW: I added a few lines under the
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Windows#ImageMagick
>
> Is that place OK for that?

of course, i would add date though, and eventually directions where can
one go for further readings and questions (like here, manuals and etc..)
i can add few more, as i installed 6.2.5 q16, i mean i configured. tests
went well, but havent tested in production environment as i'm still
learning typo3

enjoy :)

darko