[Typo3-windows] What to use as smtp server on Typo/Windows?

ossipetz ossipetz at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 27 19:45:09 CEST 2003

well mercury mail is somehow famous for windows (as its free)
http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_mercury.htm

some others may be found at http://nonags.iplexx.at/servd32.html

or use any smtp that is reachable from your windows-server? also sambar web
server offers smtp support (but not for free?)

try mercury :-)
op