[Typo3-UG UK] How scaleable is typo3?

John Hobson jhobson at ufi.com
Mon Jan 19 17:48:24 CET 2004

Hi there,

I'm new to the list and have joined because my company is considering
using typo3 for our content management system.  I have heard from a
number of sources that the open source CMS market is still relatively
immature, but that the leaders in this field are midguard, openCMS, zope
and typo3.  What sort of scale of projects has typo3 been used with and
how well does it cope with enterprise scale usage?

I definitely like the sound of typo3 and will do further investigation
into its abilities in the coming weeka.

Cheers,
John