[Typo3-UG UK] Flash .swf Banner

MJones at antal.com MJones at antal.com
Mon Jan 19 16:07:21 CET 2004

Hi List

This is my first post in here, so please bare with me.

I have installed Freesite succesfully.

I have selected, setup and made changes to most of the STANDARD TEMPLATE
"RE" EX1 which is built up of a 3 framed template

Top frame is where I am having the problem

I have tried the following to get my .swf file to show up in the top frame

1. Searched the User List Archive for any insight
2. Gone to the template module and select Info/Modify to upload Resource.
But this only accepts the following file formats
gif,jpg,jpeg,tif,bmp,pcx,tga,png,pdf,ai,html,htm,ttf,txt,css,tmpl,inc,ico
3. Gone to the template module > Info/Modify to edit the constants where
there is an option to edit the top.file.logo line to top.file.logo =
media/uploads/re/antal_bannertest8.swf
4. Searched the Extension Repository but only found Flash Header
extensions.

Does anyone have any suggestions or can tell me where I am going wrong :(

I hope I have given enough info here.

 Michael Jones
 IT Support
 Antal International
 Network
 Tel: +44 (0)870 770 0020
 Fax: +44 (0)870 770 0021
 Email: mjones at antal.com
 Web: http://www.antal.com

This email message is confidential to the intended recipient. Any
unauthorised use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this
message is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete this message. Alternatively,
call our help desk at +44(0)870 770 0020 or e-mail mail.security at antal.com
Antal International Limited is not responsible and cannot be held liable for:
- anyone who, under any circumstances, has received this e-mail in error
- the contents of personal or private messages sent by members of staff
- security of information sent by e-mail at your request